What is this?
AtomPhotoBlog is a set is a set of PHP5-classes that provide everything you need in order to create your photoblog. Its user-interface makes the features highly customizable, while the object-oriented programming style makes it highly extensible.
Since the HTML code was seperated from the scripts even non-programmers can easily adapt the design to their needs. Since the incorporation of Smarty this task has become even more simple.
- Fully template based using Smarty (NEW!).
- Unlimited multiple file upload (NEW!).
- Comment spam protection: Moderatation and white-list check (NEW!).
- Small code makes the script work really FAST.
- Very easy and intuitive user- and admin-interface.
- Build-In resize of pictures exceeding maximum size.
- Automatic thumbnail creation.
- Atom 1.0 and RSS 2.0 feed.
- W3C-Clean: XHTML-, CSS-, ATOM 1.0-, and RSS 2.0 tested at the World Wide Web (W3C) consortium.
- Object-Oriented PHP5: The whole code is based on classes. Hence, the code is easily extensible.
- Upload all files into the same directory on your server.
- Make sure that the directories "apbData" and "blog" are writeable. If you aren't sure, just set permissions to 777 (e.g. chmod 777 or give write-permission to all using your ftp-client).
- Using your favorite browser, go to the URL you uploaded this script and follow the instructions there.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public Licenseas published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty ofMERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free SoftwareFoundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.Please, read the complete GNU PUBLIC LICENSE.
One of the main purposes of this script is to provide an extensible code. The structure of these scripts makes it predestinated for you to implement these scripts into your homepage. There are exhausting comments within the code, as well as in the header of all scripts. Please, refer to the headers of all scripts in order to understand the class-hierarchy as well as the properties and methods of the classes.
Author: Sascha Tayefeh